domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

CURERVOS EN MI CEREBRO (ingles)..........ANIXX


CROWS IN MY BRAIN

can think of each word killing with racism I can imagine a beautiful day Suddenly the rain falls ruining my hair to comb this morning leaving the routine the world falls on me

 
I look at the moon and I see you your smile in that picture waste of time that is what I think I suffer of hope lost dreams and I do not care
I know that .....

 
They fly over my eating every molecule crows in my brain talking about you I do not care more I admit I'm crazy and no matter your goodbye burning every memory
it is time ....

 
and forget your face and the time step I think change is pierced in school do not feel the same I want to look without seeing I want to hear without hearing a simple difference
is that your not here ...

 
They fly over my eating every molecule crows in my brain talking about you I do not care more I admit I'm crazy and no matter your goodbye burning every memory
it is time ....

 
I go out without looking back people see me my life in film sure I can live I'm a zombie eating aliens with my heart and dressing
They fly over my eating every molecule crows in my brain talking about you I do not care more I admit I'm crazy and no matter your goodbye burning every memory it is time .... I open the puesrta and not here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario